VIP Rewards • Sign up. Earn Points. Get Rewards. Learn More
In-store Only Coupon Policy
- All coupons must be in their original form. No photocopies or duplicates of any kind can be accepted. Coupons are void if copied, scanned, altered, transferred, purchased, sold or prohibited by law.
- Printed coupons must be collected by the cashier at the time of use. You cannot keep a coupon to use again on a later transaction.
- We accept physical coupons or coupons that are shown on your smartphone or other mobile device. All coupons shown on a mobile device must have a scannable barcode.
- Pet Supermarket honors competitor and manufacturer coupons, as described below.
- All coupons must be presented at the time of purchase. Coupons cannot be applied to previous transactions.
- Coupons with unscannable barcodes are not valid and cannot be redeemed.
- Any coupons that appear to have been modified or tampered with cannot be accepted.
- The coupon value may be reduced if the amount exceeds the value of the item. Cash back is not provided.
- Coupons have no cash value, and cannot be exchanged for cash or gift cards.
- Coupons will not be accepted after the expiration date listed on the coupon. Coupons expire at 11:59 pm at the point of sale on the expiration date listed on the coupon.
- Pet Supermarket reserves the right to reject any coupon, to limit the number of coupons being used in any transaction, and to reject coupons not covered in this policy.
- Once a coupon is redeemed, it cannot be reissued upon return of the item purchased nor will cash be returned for the amount of the coupon redeemed.
- The item purchased must match the coupon description (e.g., brand, size, quantity, etc.).
- Any applicable sales tax is calculated by using the full value of an item prior to applying a coupon.
- All coupon offers are available only while quantities last. Some items may not be available at all Pet Supermarket locations.
- Coupons may be subject to advertised offer limitations and other limitations and restrictions listed on the applicable coupon or the product.
Pet Supermarket Coupons
- All Pet Supermarket coupons are marked “limit one per household”. This means only one coupon for each household, not each sale or each item. Additionally, coupons cannot be split across multiple transactions to allow multiple coupons to be used.
- Pet Supermarket coupons cannot be used for grooming services, cat adoptions or gift cards.
- Multiple Pet Supermarket coupons cannot be used together unless specifically stated otherwise.
- Pet Supermarket honors competitor coupons if they are current, active coupons and we stock the same product.
- We do not accept expired competitor coupons.
- The management of each Pet Supermarket location determines who its competitors are.
- All coupons that request customer’s information must be completely filled out. We will not accept any coupons that are missing information requested on the coupon.
- Manufacturer rebates cannot be redeemed in-store as coupons. Sometimes manufacturers print rebates that may appear to be coupons, but they are not and cannot be honored as such.
- We uphold any purchase stipulations set forth by the product manufacturer.
- Manufacturer coupons must include a valid redemption address.